Warehouse Supervisor - NIGHTS
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our client in Bedford on a permanent basis.
Fantastic opportunity for someone genuinely looking for a long term position and career.
This is a physical role, so you must be able to complete hands on work as well as supervisory duties.
Duties to include -
- Day to day running of the Warehouse
- Compliance of health and safety, whilst maintaining house keeping of the Warehouse
- Supervising a team of 12 on the night shift
- Ensure that targets are hit and efficiency is kept to a high standard
- Either a counter balance or reach truck licence
- Resolve any problems that occur throughout the night shift
- Manage staffing levels
- Ensure stock is managed and accounted for to a high standard
- Maintain the pick, pack department.
NIGHT shift - hours around 9.30pm - 6am, Monday to Friday.
Competitive and negotiable salary based on your experience.
Apply now for a response within 24 hours!