Workshop Store/FLT Driver
A large global client of ours based in Hemel Hempstead is currently looking for a Workshop Storeman/FLT Driver to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Your role as a Store/FLT Driver will be to process all incoming material in a timely and accurate way following set out processes and systems. Check and maintain delivery records and notify involved parties to resolve any issues as they arise. Unpack material, dispose of waste, re-pack material in standardized packaging and identify parts. Process and sort specific material for further quality inspection.
- Visually inspect goods on arrival for damage and handle related issues
- Check and process delivery records and address any issues involving incorrect paperwork
- Unpack goods and remove packaging waste (such as cardboard, plastic, wood, …) using the correct waste flows
- Repack goods in standardized packaging according to size and weight
- Identify goods with correct labelling for further processing
- Move parts from staging area to project build areas
- Load and unload trailers using an FLT
MUST own an in date FLT Counterbalance licence
In return you will receive -
- Templine benefit scheme - which includes discounts over major High Street Retailers
- 40 hours guaranteed training per year
- Extremely competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Top of the range onsite facilities.
- Free tea and coffee
There is some flexibility with working hours, 7.30am - 4pm or 8am - 4.30pm. An hourly pay rate of £10.50
This really is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join their team, if you have the experience needed and are looking for a new role, please contact us today!