Warehouse operative - Immediately start !!!
Why work up until Christmas? Want to work in 2019?
We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives. You will be responsible for performing general warehousing tasks such as Order Picking, Packing, Loading and Receiving.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following -
- Picking right quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
- Report stock differences on the picking list.
- Packing of orders.
- Organise the shipping area.
- Check the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive and unpack incoming goods.
- Use hand scanning warehouse software.
All candidates must be able to speak and communicate in English. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is given.
Working hours are:
- 00-14:00 ( £7.83 per hour )
- 00-22:00 ( £7.83 per hour )
- 00-06:00 ( £9.93 per hour )
- The site operates 7 days a week and you will be required to work any 5 days out of 7.
- The site operates 24 hours a day so flexibility around start/finish times is required at times.
- Overtime is regularly available.
All Siamo colleagues benefit from our great Siamo Benefits employee perks package for free - 1000's of shopping discounts, cashback offers, vouchers.
Free parking onsite, safe and clean working environment, great support from Siamo consultants and company supervisors throughout employment, access to regular Siamo events, further training and development opportunities and temp to perm roles for the right candidates.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidates for this role, please apply using the job board application process, you can also call us on 01536 262418 or 07717 845316.