Warehouse Re-worker / Returns Processor:
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our team at a site based in Dartford. This would be working for a leading national logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 Countries who deliver pro- active and innovative freight solutions Worldwide.
We are looking for colleagues to work in a team re-working, sorting, processing clothing and jewellery returns. This would be working in a team of colleagues.
- Working within a team of people
- Scanning Items in to the system
- Checking the products for any defects
- Re Labelling/Bagging items ready to send to the customer
Site operates a 'clean as you go' policy to maintain site cleanliness and hygiene levels throughout
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- Basic PC skills/knowledge
- An eye for detail
- Must be able to work weekends (although not every weekend)
Hours of work?
The shift pattern would be working 5 days a week Monday - Friday working 9-hour shifts from 09:00-18:00, with weekends off.
- Basic pay of £9.00 per hour
What we will give you in return:
- Award winning training and development to support you.
- Benefit schemes
- Monthly incentives
- Competitive pay rates
- Great working patterns
All Colleagues will be expected to complete Scotland Discloser - DBS check on Induction prior to starting.
If interested please apply now.