The Siamo Group are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives on an ongoing basis, to work onsite, at its nationally known client, based at Redhouse Interchange in Doncaster.
Whilst experience is preferred, full training is given and successful candidates will receive 3 days training as a Warehouse Operative (picker). Your first day of training will be on a LLOP. On your second day you will be trained on voice picking and on your third day you will put your first two training days into practice under the supervision of an experienced trainer. We will help and look after you throughout your training to ensure that you have all the tools to carry out your job to the expected standard. Also, our onsite team will be on hand during your first 3 months to advise and help you to achieve the standard required onsite. We help you all the way!
We are flexible on the shifts that we offer but the main shifts fall into the following categories:
- Dayshift 6am-2pm
- Afternoons 2pm-10pm
- Nights 10pm-6am
- Rotating Wk1 6am-2pm, Wk2 2pm-10pm
We offer a basic rate of pay of £8.21 per hour for the Dayshift and Afternoons. The Night shift payrate is £8.45 per hour.
Overtime is paid at an enhanced rate and is regularly available. You can either work a longer shift or come in on you scheduled day off.
Hit your targets? Bonuses and additional perk breaks are available for workers who exceed their targets.
On completion of your training, you will receive a rota that covers any 5 days from 7 throughout the week. We are very busy at weekends and weekend work is expected.
- Interested in becoming a Fork Lift Truck Driver? We offer full training from qualified R.T.I.T.B. instructors for those who are interested, after completing you probationary period. The training is FREE.
- Secure onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen and facilities to store your packed lunches
- Lockers available to store your personal items (deposit required)
- 24 hour support from Siamo via our Siamo Supervisor Team
Looking for a permanent job?
We regularly review workers performance and recommend the top performers for permanent contracts with our client.
This opportunity is NOT SEASONAL and is long term.