Warehouse Operatives - £8.21 p/h - 9-5 Mon-Fri - Syston
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join our leading herbal medicine company based in Syston.
A Counter-Balance License (FLT) is desirable but not required.
You will participate in the operations and activities of the warehouse including storing items, picking & packing orders to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license (desirable)
- Statutory pension contributions
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking