A global client of ours is currently looking for a Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis. You will be responible for performing general warehousing tasks such as Order Picking, Packing, Loading and Receiving.
Essential duties and responsibilties include the following -
- Picking right quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
- Report stock differences on the picking list.
- Packing of orders.
- Organise the shipping area.
- Load trucks with a forklift.
- Check the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive and unpack incoming goods.
- Move goods around the warehouse and unload trucks with a forklift.
- Use hand scanning warehouse software.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with limited supervision.
- Previous experience with forklift operating (minimum 1 year)
- Bendi & counter balance licences preferred
- Basic knowledge of quality procedures exposures to ISO preferable.
- Basic knowledge of working with computers in general (M3 system is an asset)
Must be able to speak and communicate in fluent English.
Salary between £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
Working hours 8.30am - 5pm
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join a large growing organisation. Apply today for a swift response!