Trainee Network Sales
At Siamo Group we are currently working with an industry leading IT Distribution & Lifecycle Services company in order to source an aspiring Trainee Account Manager who will specialise in Network sales.
The Client have a proven track record with in the IT world and can boast over 10 offices across the globe specialising in Hardware, Maintenance and IT Asset Disposal. Creating talented IT traders.
This role is the perfect chance for an Account Manager who wants the chance to grow their own desk and put their entrepreneurial skills to the test. From keeping yourself updated by reading educational materials to being involved in the purchasing process of goods this is really a work hard and reap rewards opportunity.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing customer accounts from new business to existing accounts
- Proactively selling by calling prospects and existing customers
- Purchasing goods for best price to enable sell on value
- Keeping up to date with the market through reading and studying
- High level of customer service
Some of the benefits that this role offers are:
- Uncapped earning potential
- Ability to manage your own desk
- Car allowance
- Incentivised sales days
- Clear path for career progression
This role will be working Monday- Friday 9:00am- 17:30pm based in Cirencester. The salary of the role can vary dependent on necessary experience and exposure within the certain sector.