Main Purpose of Role
- As a direct report to the Director of Service & Operations the role holder will be responsible for the delivery of a range of high volume business critical processes through the Leadership of their team(s)
- The Team Leader will be responsible for the provision of an efficient and pro-active customer service function using an operational excellence framework. The successful applicant will have demonstrable Team Leading experience in a Ccustomer focused environment. This role would suit an individual who is driven by delivering exceptional customer service and has the leadership and interpersonal skills to motivate, support and lead their team.
- The candidate will produce reports and a plan of action utilising Lean principals including Visual Management, Work Cells, Gemba, Value Streams Maps and Supplier Input Process Output Customer (SIPOC) to improve productivity, increase process efficiencies and reduce costs.
- The role holder will be responsible for setting the strategic direction, managing BAU Operations and driving the delivery of an Lean operational function
- High quality Team Leadership will ensure clients are retained and new customers brought in to achieve our 2020 growth plans.
Experience / Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience as a Leader within a customer service environment
- 1-5 years' experience using Lean tools and techniques such as Operational Excellence
- Proven Operational Team Leadership experience to drive results and excellence
- The role holder will have proven experience of integration on project /change steps into existing or new operational processing functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to stay focused when dealing with high volumes of correspondence and data
- Pro-active and innovative
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills in order to successfully meet deadlines and control own and others' workload
- Logical and systematic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills