We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Traffic Facilitators to join a well-established car parts distributor based in Desford LE9.
This will initially be a temporary role ongoing until December 2019, with the possibility of extension depending on performance.
Monday to Friday: 15:00 - 20:00
Pay rate: £10 per hour.
The Traffic Facilitator will be responsible for the following
- Process and finalise consignments ready for dispatch.
- Interrogate SAP for outstanding consignments.
- Daily audits for aged cases.
- Prepare Goods Notes for shipments.
- Check loaded consignments with case labels versus load sheets.
- Create e-bookings with relevant carriers.
- Pre-advice for consignment collection.
- Prepare customs required Export documents.
- Respond to Customer Support requests and service tickets.
- Grief investigation and root cause analysis.
- Operating MHE if required, training will be provided
The Traffic Facilitator will have the following:
- Previous experience within an export role and an understanding of HM Customs Legislation would be an advantage
- Understanding of SAP.
- PC Skills - Microsoft packages.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work across multiple functional departments.
- Detail oriented, displaying a sense of urgency and tact and having strong customer focus.
A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities.
A dedicated Siamo on-site services team, contactable 24/7.
FREE Retail Vouchers and Insurance from Day 1.
You will be able to enrol yourself to join our Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service set up by Siamo that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria or would like to discuss in more detail, then we would like to hear from you.