£10 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting experienced Support Workers in and around Leicester.
This opportunity gives flexibility to work the hours you chose as we are looking for people who want to work adhoc hours. There is however the opportunity to work a lot of hours if you wanted to.
We are providing Support Workers into the Adult Social Care Sector. Supporting vulnerable adults with learning difficulties and/or metal health conditions and some physical disabilities within supported living services.
We offer a variety hours including early, late and night shifts.
You will be responsible for assisting with daily living activities from support with personal hygiene, meal preparation, daily living activities and generally meeting their needs to ensure a as much independence as possible. It is essential you are aware of health and safety and safeguarding factors. There will elements of manual handling required and you will require experience and training in this.
It's essential you possess the following:
- Experience as a care or support worker with adults.
- Manual handling experience/qualification
- Knowledge of safeguarding and the social care sector
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to purchase one.
It's desirable to possess the following:
- NVQ level 2 and/or 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Driving Licence or access to transport to ensure you can get to the services you work at
This is a great opportunity to do the job you love with the flexibility to pick the days that you work.
We offer competitive rates of pay, access to a pension scheme and high street shopping voucher and discount scheme.
Please apply now for immediate starts.