Support Service Worker – Admin Lead
To ensure that administrative and HR functions are carried out correctly and in a timely manner. Providing operational and administrative support to the Support Services team and Operational Areas in order to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.
- Recruitment including:
- Process reference requests for new starters.
- Process online DBS for all new staff and volunteers, as well as existing staff for renewal.
- Create manual and online records on the HR database for New Starters.
- Deal with any reference requests for staff that have left the Organisation.
- Load adverts on the website.
- Contract formulation.
- Other HR including:
- Monitoring and answering Support Service emails box.
- Review of policy and procedure documents
- Spreadsheet creation and maintenance using Excel.
- Ensuring all HR documentation is up to date, relevant and accurate- in line with GDPR.
- Central point of contact for Board of Trustees.
- To provide general administrative support to the Support Services team and for Operational Projects, developing and maintaining administrative systems where necessary. This will include processing and distributing mail, reception, answering and responding to telephone enquiries and processing stationery orders.
- To provide admin support to the Board of Trustees. The meetings are held quarterly and the role involves sending out documents prior to meetings, and attending the meetings to take minutes.
- To provide administration in relation to Health & Safety including the incident reporting system.
- General filling and scanning of documentation.
- Support the Finance Lead to process all in-coming invoices ensuring the relevant managers have approved payment and details are input on SAGE (training will be provided).
- Support the Finance Lead to process emails and queries in the Finance mailbox.
- Work with the Finance Lead to maintain current filing system for all financial documents, ensuring confidentiality and security at all times.
- Assist with payroll & paying suppliers
- In absence of Finance Lead ensure finance functions are completed.
- Contract management as required, with external suppliers such as utilities and mobile phone suppliers.
- Assisting with fund raising events, activities and tasks as required.
- To participate in performance management and development process.
- To support policy, audit and other governance work.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as required in line with operational needs.
- To comply and fully cooperate with health and safety policy.