Senior Road Account Manager
Siamo Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Road Account Manager for our prestigious client based in Minworth Sutton Coldfield
Responsible for achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales (outbound calls) targets as dictated by the line Manager and for maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable. Being responsible for a team of Customer Service Executives to ensure your business base is being managed correctly and that all targets are exceeded or achieved within that business.
Starting Salary - £30,000 plus uncapped commission
Hours - 09:00-17:30
- Sourcing sales leads using the Company's in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Making telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients in line with targets with a mind to profiling and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the product portfolio. Recording the findings in the CMS.
- Making appointments in line with targets where customers meet the required qualifying criteria to appoint.
- Visiting potential customers with a mind to converting them into customers for your own business base and towards you own financial target (based on Gross Profit)
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Converting prospective clients to live, trading clients.
- Development of the business within your customer base in order to achieve the GP target required of the individual.
- Management of the accounts in your business base with a mind to maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier within those accounts where practical and possible.
- Managing all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, ensuring that credit limits are managed in line with Company standards, internal communication with all operational departments allows those departments to perform their roles correctly and in order to ensure delivery of our promises made to the customer.
- Working within the framework at all times to ensure development of Group/Core services.
- Making regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
- Once at a certain level you will be responsible for the recruitment/selection and performance management of a Sales Operator/s under your care, in conjunction with your line manager.
- Ensure they are performing to the required levels and the business is being managed correctly.
- Any other duty as dictated by your manager, from time-to-time.