We require a Yard/Site Operative on a temporary to permanent basis for our Client who specialises in the production and hiring of modular project spaces.
YOU MUST HOLD A VALID UK DRIVING LICENCE !!
- Carry out general yard duties as specified by the Yard Manager, or Supervisor's.
- The preparation of all fleet units and containers, including fitting external panels, doors and windows, fixtures and fittings. Painting units, external and internal cleaning as required.
- Ensure that the company vehicles being used are kept clean and tidy and that the company mileage log is completed.
- Work under the instruction of the install team leader to install the project as per plan.
- When attending site for repairs, off hire damage checks, dismantling etc. ensure that all company procedures are followed and that the correct paperwork is completed.
- Report any possible issues to management.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work alone when required.
- Good level of practical skills
- The ability to interpret drawings.
- Prepared to occasionally work away with overnight stays during installations.
- Previous experience in a similar role is ideal.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8am -4.30pm - however will need to work away on projects installing their modular buildings from time to time. All expenses whilst away will be paid.
£8.50 - £9.00 with overtime at time and a half.
Please apply today for a response within 24 hours!