I am currently working with a Client who is looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Salary 25-40K (depending on experience)
The company are based near Huddersfield and therefore commuting would be required.
main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Debug issues that have been reported and logged in ticket tracking system.
- Create and implement fixes, writing clear and concise code and documentation.
- Suggest improvements to the existing system and workflows.
- Identify possible areas of improvement.
- Share knowledge of emerging technologies / industry trends with the team.
- Complete work within timescale and quality expectations.
- Follow best practices when producing code.
- Analyse and size tickets as part of a team for sprint planning purposes.
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other
responsibilities as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your role.
- Minimum 2 years
- 3+ years commercial
- Zend PHP Certification
- Degree in relevant subject
- Proficient in PHP
(preferably PHP 7)
- Proficient in HTML, CSS
- Proficient in one or more
- Strong communication
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and
- Analytical and
- Able to work under
pressure in a fast pace
- Proficient in PHP and
another language, for
example (Python, C#, Java)
- Proficient in several
databases (MySQL, MSSQL,
- Proficient in Doctrine and
- Proficient in ZendFrame
- Mobile App development
- An understanding of
For further information on this position please contact Andrew Burkill on 0796181870 / 0114 2737742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org