Service Coordinator - South London
We are now looking to recruit a Service Coordinator to support our clients South London Branch based in Hitchin.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The main function of this role is to support the Service team in planning routine service requests, as well as responding to emergency maintenance queries.
- You will be preparing "uplifts", (verbal quotations), upon receipt of service reports from our Technicians; you will also follow these quotations up with customers, in a timely manner.
- The role will require you to handle breakdown calls and schedule work for the technicians on a priority basis.
- You will also serve as the liaison between customers and suppliers, ordering materials and plants as required, and be responsible for resolving complaints, and flagging issues where necessary.
- Part of your role will also be to monitor the attendance, timekeeping, work load and productivity of your engineers.
Expected Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of diarising or scheduling engineers or technicians in a similar role would be beneficial.
- You will be able to provide examples of where you have delivered great customer service.
- You will have a sales focused approach to business, and be able to demonstrate where you have worked to targets.
- You will also have great communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate where you have handled multiple enquiries, and worked within a fast paced environment.