Supply Chain Administrator Part Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our successful team within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire, within a worldwide distribution centre.
The hours of work are the following:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 13:00, £8.90 per hour.
The candidate will be required to work closely with the Inbound Logistics team, proof of export and reverse logistics teams along with the global Neovia network. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Including but not limited to helping the teams above with general admin duties
- Obtaining Proof of Export for outbound shipments
- Data input of exported shipments
- Report creation, turnaround statistical reporting, data logging
- Arranging transport/courier collections working towards rapid delivery of parts to Neovia and customers
- Work closely with the team leaders to determine continuous process improvements
The above is a requirement of the role but is not limited to and other admin duties may be required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have prior experience in a Logistics environment.
- Microsoft package skills.
- Strong planning & organising skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- The person needs to have good attention to detail and take ownership of issues through to resolution
- SAP knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Siamo will also automatically enrol you to our Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service set up by Siamo that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Warehouse Operatives or would like to discuss in more detail, then we would like to hear from you. Please send through your CV or call Adam at Siamo on 07973 922191.