Sales and Marketing Administrator
Our fast paced, vibrant client based locally to Cirencester, are looking for an extremely organised and dynamic individual to join their organisation. This is a fantastic time to join a rapidly growing company who will offer real career progressive opportunities. You will be able to create the role and mould it into your own.
Ideally some exposure to working with Mail Chimp campaigns and Mail Shots, Social Media and Lead Generation through Social Media tools such as Linked in.
You will be entrepaneurial, analytical and someone who 'thinks outside the box'.
working Monday to Friday, office hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support on behalf of Directors and the Branch
- Organising production of Marketing Communications and material for Mail chimp campaigns/Mail shots/Social Media
- Filing, Organising paperwork, implement procedures
- Liaising with internal collegues to produce content
- Market research
- Looking at Competitor activity, keeping up to date with Industry and Product developments
- Assist the Client Account Manager with all Administrative duties
- Content writing
- Monitoring campaigns and collating monthly reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous Marketing experience or a Marketing degree or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be enthusiastic, extremely organised and motivated
- Have excellent time management skills
Due to the location of our client, it is ideal to own your own transport.