Sales Account Manager
Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager, for a valued client based in Coventry.
Role: Sales Account Manager (Engineering Based)
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Term: Permanent Role
About the Client:
The Clients primary industries include automotive, special purpose automation, aerospace, and food, with customers ranging from OEMs to 1st and 2nd tier suppliers.
Due to the nature of the work, time will be split between our HQ in Coventry and visiting customers on-site. Our customers are based locally, nationally and globally, and as the company's growth continues travel may be required outside of the UK.
- Manage all sales activities for a portfolio of specific key customer accounts, reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer/supplier networks
- Work towards achieving individual and company sales targets
- Ensure all quotations are delivered on time and are detailed with transparent information inclusive of scope, costs and timing
- Supervision of supporting personnel (costing and proposals engineers)
- Executing handover meetings with key stakeholders upon receipt of customer order placement
- Supporting initial project reviews post-handover as required
- Customer presentations
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detailed understanding of sales practices - costing/margins/negotiation
- Technical understanding of engineering practices- automotive/automation/tooling
- Able to analyse RFQ documents to determine customer requirements
- Willing to travel as required
- Self-driven with a confident and determined approach
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to lead, mentor and delegate to supporting departmental staff
- Self-driven to achieve targets
- Good understanding of controls systems desired but not essential
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please call on 02476633135 and speak with Jarred or apply using your CV today.