Regional Sales Manager
Our client is seeking Regional Sales Managers for the North and for the South. For the North you will ideally be based along the M62 corridor and for the South along the M40 corridor.
A focused and motivated Sales Manager working in a regional role developing a sales and service network fit for purpose, working with major OEM's and FLT distributors in an environment and business expecting continual improvement.
The individual will be responsible for a specific area following a clear sales and distribution strategy.
It will be necessary to identify and build strategic customer face to face relationships.
Able to understand and identify strategic opportunities, monitor market trends, gather and share information on competitor activities, products and promotions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and develop Motive Power sales and Service growth in line with company objectives.
- Responsibly sell the company's sales and service propositions
- Develop and maintain customer contact in key areas of customers business
- Influence decision making processes within customer base
- Provide Sales pipeline forecast detail
- Manage account plans
Knowledge, experience and skills
- Worked in Motive Power sector or a battery power supply industry
- Experience in business-to-business selling.
- Demonstration of the skills and abilities to meet targeted objectives
- Able to prioritise work objectives
- Adhere to and follow process and administration driven efficiencies
- Consummate Professional representation of company values and image
- Current drivers licence with no major endorsements
- Sound education level - GCSE level
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Smart in appearance
- Ability to work productively as a member of a team
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty
- Self-motivating and industrious
- Able to communicate with impact and authority