Retail Stock Assistant
Part-time and full-time, a variety of shifts across 7 days are available, starting at 06:00 up to and including a 22:00 start time.
We are able to accommodate a variety of working patterns, to include weekend working and specific shift requirements, so please feel free to discuss your requirements with our team and we will accommodate you if at all possible. If you would prefer a set shift pattern there are many opportunities with shift start times at intervals of every two hours. Weekend working will be required.
If you are looking for shorter hours of work now, but are flexible to do more hours around Black Friday or the Christmas period, this can also be accommodated.
We are looking for people who can start now or over the coming two months, who are either looking for a long-term role into next year or shorter-term work until January.
Working for a major household name at a customer fulfilment centre to assist with customer orders, retail experience is preferred but not a necessity as full training can be given. Feeling comfortable working within a team environment, whilst taking responsibility for small individual orders is key.
This is a role that would suit a variety of different people with different experience. Working in a modern environment, with a good assessment and training structure to help you integrate into your new role.
- Picking and packing customer orders using voice pick technology
- Assisting with returns and deliveries
- Quality checking products to ensure correctness prior to dispatch
- Handling products with care and locating stock into the appropriate areas
- Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Working in friendly team, with good facilities where people are at the heart of the business.
- Staff dining area with relaxation areas and free tea and coffee.
- Good transport links and free onsite parking facilities.
- Siamo Benefits for all Siamo staff, discounts on major retail stores, accident cover, cinema tickets and much more!