Quarantine Team Leader
We require a Quarantine Team Leader on a permanent basis for our Client who specialises in the production and hiring of modular project spaces.
Reporting to the Quarantine Supervisor, you will;
Take a lead role whilst working as part of the quarantine team, also assist and cover the Quarantine supervisor during any absence.
- Be responsible for a team of multi-skilled operators, ensuring that all red tagged units are put through the Procomm quarantine process.
- Liaise with the Logistics Supervisor to ensure that all panels/materials are returned back into stock.
- Organise any necessary repairs to yellow tagged units.
- Lead and motivate the team to create a high performance culture where improvement suggestions are embraced.
- Be committed to ensuring that health and safety is of paramount importance and set examples in adhering to health and safety rules.
- Set and maintain good housekeeping standards within the yard.
- Monitor all over time and sign off time sheets on a weekly basis.
- Identify any team training needs and ensuring these requirements are communicated back to the Yard Manager.
- Complete a daily report on progress / problems encountered.
- This is a HANDS ON role!
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilising appropriate interpersonal styles including leading by example, setting objectives and defining responsibilities to give a clear sense of direction.
- Manages the performance of others by setting clear and challenging responsibilities and monitors progress and addresses any shortfalls to ensure targets are met.
- Be able to convey information in a way that allows easy understanding by the audience and correctly interpret communication from others.
- Shows the ability to gather information and analyse problems and risk to establish logical practical solutions.
- Is able to plan and manage resources to achieve objectives and priorities despite conflicting agendas and multiple deliverables.
Previous experience working with modular spaces is not essential but would be a great benefit.
£10 per hour with overtime at time and half (£15 per hour), Permanent Salary before OT £19,240.
Monday - Friday. Working hours 8am - 4.30pm, however flexibility is a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast growing company.