Award winning Company, "Siamo Recruitment" are looking to recruit a PCB Technician to join our Client immediately on a temporary basis in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
- Able to work to IPC-A-610 standard
- Able to assemble & solder surface mount and through hole PCB components by hand
- Able to work from engineering drawings
- Able to inspect surface mount and through hole boards
- Consulting with Engineering on new products to eliminate production problems, if suitably trained
- Carrying out on-line PCB testing and fault finding
- Suitably trained to carry out advanced PCB rework
- Ensuring testing methods identify all problems and feedback issues to Engineering
- Carrying out other duties as required
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a similar environment
- Ability to fault find and diagnose problems
- Good concentration and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to produce high-quality work
- Dexterity and be able to work on small products
- A flexible and co-operative approach
- Temporary on-going
- £9.12 per hour + paid overtime opportunities
- 39 hours per week, day shift
Company benefits include;
- Free parking
- Kitchen facility
- Overtime paid at x 1.3 for the first 3 hours then, x 1.5 for time and a half (on a weekly basis)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team at a reputable company.
If you are interested then please apply now by sending your CV or call the office for an immediate start.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.