Witton recruitment have a great temporary opportunity for an assembler/production operative starting immediately for a company in South Cerney, this assignment will be temporary but could always be longer for the right candidate.
The purpose of the role will be to provide a high quality, comprehensive, accurate and timely assistance to the assembly department, to support the achievement of business objectives and the provision of superior service.
Main Objectives and Tasks
- To build and maintain a good working knowledge of components, company products and services, customers and working practices, to perform the role efficiently and effectively.
- To contribute to the overall department objectives and plan by:
- Sharing information with others to enable them to fulfil their role.
- Using knowledge, information and skills in planning and working for the department.
- Sharing ideas and suggestions for improvements.
- To provide a comprehensive, proactive and effective assistance to the Hydraulic Power Unit production department by:
- Agreeing relevant individual/personal objectives, targets and success criteria for assigned activities and own area of work such as:
Hydraulic valve assembly
Production of labels
Carrying out day to day housekeeping of work area, ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
Providing logistical support to the workshop, moving and transporting items appropriately.
Assisting in the preparation for painting of hydraulic systems and power units
In order to be put forward for this role you will need to have previous experience within assembly, be reliable and willing to work hard. If this is you please get in touch today on 01285 640734. You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, with over time available, on a pay rate of £10.63 an hour.