Personal Assistant / Admin Officer
One of the most comprehensive European presences of any overseas manufacturer, employing more than 17,000 staff across locally-based Design, Research & Development, Manufacturing, Logistics, Purchasing and Sales & Marketing operations.
We are an aspiring organisation, and we are looking for an equally bold and creative PA to join our dynamic Project Management team. Our client is positioned to become the most desirable Asian brand in Europe, and we need your help to get there. Purpose
We are seeking an Administrative Officer to be based at Cranfield to provide full support to the Director of Engineering, and in addition provide administrative support to other team members and visitors to the office.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide Administrative support to Director to include diary management, meeting arrangement, task progression, travel arrangement, expense submission
- Travel budget management and reporting
- Management of Purchase Requisitions for the department
- General administration support to Design department
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are met by key contributors and documentation received
- Organisation of off site events including conferences and training on an ad hoc basis
- Strong Excel skills & Data analysis to support preparation of key departmental reports
- Good Powerpoint skills and ability to create clear, effective presentations
Background and Experience
- Educated to a good GCSE level with grade 3 or above in Maths and English.
- Fully proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High degree of integrity/confidentiality and the ability to work on their own to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: comfortable liaising with Senior Management
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Skype, & V/C facilities
- Experience in a busy office environment with a high workload
- A full clean driving licence
- Willingness to learn within a multi-cultural environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer for all. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.