Our client is looking for a Payroll Assistant on a full time, temporary contract of 6 months located in Malton, UK.
- Keep up to date and maintain an accurate accounts system.
- Raise and send all sales invoices and chase and liaise with customers for any outstanding payments due.
- Check and match all purchase invoices to a purchase order and/or delivery note. Post invoices on to accounting system.
- Arrange monthly supplier payment runs.
- File away statements and invoices.
- Collate and raise expenses invoices.
- Collate and maintain accurate petty cash records (£ and €).
- Prepare and submit monthly EC sales and intrastate reports for the group.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns for the group.
- Prepare monthly reporting package for submission to Corporate.
- Keep specific spreadsheets and finance documents up to date.
- At least 2 years relevant accounting experience
- Able to produce accounts to trial balance level
- Good accuracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Quickbooks and sageWe move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, we take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.
Temporary role for a period of 6-12 months with the possibility of a permanent position.