Warehouse Operative - Despatch - Dordon - Full time - 40 hour contract
Salary: £8.00 to £11 per hour with incentives and Overtime
Ocado are the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer. With the online grocery market growing at over 20% each year, it's always a good time to join us.
Due to continued growth, we are rapidly expanding our team at Dordon and looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our Despatch area, who can offer our customers the best service possible.
Currently we are seeking new colleagues for our WAREHOUSE DESPATCH AREA.
What you will be doing for us in Despatch:
- Our Despatch team are responsible for loading customer orders into the delivery vans and de-kitting the returned assets. You will use hand scan technology in this role as well as Mechanical Handling Equipment.
- The role of a Despatch Warehouse Operative at Ocado is a manually intensive role and requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times repeat loading and lifting weights up to 15.5kg.
- The role also requires you to handle meat and alcohol.
- You will working full time in chilled (0-5 C) environment.
The start and finish times for each area are:
- Nights Despatch - 20:15 to 06:15
- Days Despatch - 06:00 to 16:00
You will work any 4 or 5 days a week, across all days INCLUDING weekends.
What else we will give you in return?
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Discounted staff shop (offering everyday products at a fraction of the retail price)
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month award (£50 voucher and automatic transfer to Ocado)
- Free on site car parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position with Ocado for our top performers
- Access to a wide range of Siamo and Ocado local discounts
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo, while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
APPLY NOW BY EMAILING OCADODORDON@SIAMOGROUP.COM