Operations Support Leader
The Siamo Group are currently recruiting for an Operations Support Leader for a leading manufacturing company in the Sheffield area. c.£27,000
Your role will be to lead and develop the companies product test and order fulfilment operations. As a small company, you will also be expected to be actively involved in assisting with the day to day operations of the operational group. As well as testing / development activities this role has a high degree of operational bias and the successful applicant will lead and participate in the order fulfilment functions and the control of stock. An important part of the role will be in developing and documenting ISO9001 compliant processes as we move towards accreditation. This is an exciting and important role that is essential to the future of the company that will appeal to an individual who has a unique blend of practical and operational skills.
The role will involve:
- Assembly and test of both standard product and R+D product. As time progresses the emphasis will be toward the R+D product development.
- Assembly / test process development in conjunction with the Engineering group.
- The overseeing / carrying out routine oil profiling to a standard process.
- ISO9001 process development and documentation for the business.
- Order processing and despatch.
- Stock control and supplier liaison.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in an electro-mechanical product development / delivery environment
- Be comfortable with order processing, stock control, build / testing of product
- Be highly disciplined and structured and have an uncompromising attitude to quality.
- Be capable of multi-tasking and delivering to a high standard whilst under pressure.
- Be able to work to deadlines to ensure dispatch dates are met.
- To ensure that internal and customer quality standards are met and exceeded.
- Preferably have ISO9001 system experience.
- The ability to understand electrical and electro-mechanical schematics and system diagrams is preferable but not essential.
For more information or to discuss the role in more detail please call Andrew Burkill at the Siamo Group on 0114 273 7742