On Site Consultant
Siamo are looking to recruit an onsite consultant to join our team for a high profile client based in Erith.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Recruiting and vetting suitable warehouse candidates for employment.
- Completing the weekly payroll within the schedule.
- Booking and confirming staff on a daily basis for their shifts.
- Generating overtime and absence cover.
- Managing site compliance and maintaining an organised work space.
- Engaging with the client and staff to maintain good relationships
- Dealing with any concerns/queries efficiently and professionally.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred as this role can be quite demanding but very rewarding.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A flexible attitude and be able to adjust to meet needs when they arise
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of both word and excel
The package and benefits of the role are negotiable depending on experience but will range from £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
Hours of work (mixed shifts):
- 30am - 3pm (Days)
3pm - 9pm (Afternoons)
Any 5 shifts from Monday to Sunday (including weekends). Candidates must be flexible and able to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
If you're interested in this position and believe you have the right attributes to make a success of this opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Team Siamo Erith