On site consultant
On site consultant:
Siamo are looking to recruit on site consultants to deliver a first class service to our high profile client based at their site in Erith.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administration, bookings and recruitment, whilst also managing the site to ensure the needs of the client are met.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Recruiting warehouse operatives and maintaining the required headcount to deliver the customers daily requirements
- Ensuring all processes and procedures both for Siamo (Compliance and payroll) and the client (shop floor operational requirements) are met and followed.
- Booking and confirming staff for their shifts
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred as this role can be quite demanding as the successful candidate will be dealing with a high volume of contractors.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A flexible attitude and be able to adjust to meet needs when they arise
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of both word and excel
The package and benefits of the role are negotiable depending on experience but will range from £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
The hours of work will be a mix of 05:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday however candidates must be flexible and able to work additional hours where necessary to meet the business needs.
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the right attributes to make a success of this opportunity , please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org