Warehouse Operative - Desford
The hours of work are:
Night Shift: Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 08:00, £9.21 per hour
- Picking of car parts for client orders
- Packing of car parts
- Decanting of car parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Goods in/putaway
- Operating a Reach Truck/Counterbalance
- To carry out all other duties relevant to the post including use of MHE
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience, however this is not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent time keeping, flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Capability to work to performance targets
In return we can offer:
- Performance related bonuses twice a year
- A full paid induction and training, including FLT opportunities which comes with a pay increase of £0.26 per hour for the additional skill set.
- On-going work that can lead to a permanent contract
- Skills in the workplace training provided
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- Good transport links including Arriva buses from Leicester to the site gate.
- 24/7 Siamo on-site support team
- Flexible overtime paid at time and a half for Monday - Saturday or double time for Sunday
- Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training from start, involving classroom based learning, followed by job based training partnered with a dedicated job trainer
- Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service that can save candidates money when shopping online or in store, cashback and voucher schemes. Plus life insurance whilst employed.
If this role is for you apply now.