Junior Office Assistant
An exciting position has arisen for a friendly and enthusiastic Junior Office Assistant to join our busy Facilities team at our distribution centre in Kempston.
If you're a quick learner with the skills below, then previous office experience is not necessary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting visitors and contractors
- Updating spreadsheets and schedules
- Signing for deliveries and collection dockets
- Managing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post
- Manning the site switchboard, screening and directing calls taking detailed messages when necessary
- Weekly inventory checks of company food supplies, stationery and High Viz clothing ensuring all stock is up to date and ordering more when necessary
- General administration tasks such as filing, typing, copying, scanning.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with an excellent command of English
- Confident MS Office skills, particularly Word & Excel
- The ability to multitask, problem solve, meet deadlines and prioritise a changing to-do list
- Be organised, with great attention to detail
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality.
In return we offer you:
- A great working environment
- A competitive salary
- A benefits package that includes pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
On-going training and career development.