Maintenance Supervisor, Desford - Leicestershire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our successful team within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire, dealing with car parts within a worldwide distribution centre.
The hours of work are:
Monday - Friday, 07:00 - 15:00 - some flexibility may be required, £30,000 per year.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring efficient operation and use of man power resources are carried out to minimise equipment outages and associated costs.
- Provision of effective, prioritised maintenance support for all business unit.
- Selection, annual appraisal an continuous development of employees.
- Expense budget development and accountability.
- Provision of a safe working environment and practices is essential.
- General Utilities management and programming of works.
- Control and manage consignment stock.
- Support the facility manager with monthly, maintenance related metric reporting.
- Forecast necessary capital related projects for utilities/maintenance related equipment and manage the implementation.
- Liaise with insurance inspectors and manage all required statutory inspections of pressure vessels and lifting equipment.
- Manage contractor related works to the required site/legislative standards.
The successful Maintenance Supervisor will have the following:
- Requires significant maintenance experience and supervisory ability.
- Needs to have served a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- ONC or HNC level is desirable.
- Must be capable of working at heights.
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the business.
- Must be PC literate.
- Environmental management experience is desirable.
Please call Beth at Siamo Group on 07741 327133.