We have a rare but exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager to join a fast paced and successful organization on a Permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced hands on manager to really make it their own.
Ou client is looking for an individual with an excellent working knowledge of SAP and proven track record of process improvement alongside people management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for up to 24 direct reports therefore it is imperative to have a solid background in managing a team.
This is a business critical role and the individual will contribute to the success of the supply chain and smooth running, reporting frequently to senior management.
The role will include the following however a flexible approach to workload is key:
- Create and communicate weekly/daily manufacturing schedules
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments
- Regularly conferring with department managers to ensure senior management are regularly up to date with schedules and workload
- Using SAP Business One to track production orders and ensure parts from various departments come together for the required dispatch date
- Train, Develop and Manage direct reports, improving processes and ensuring a productive environment
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent working knowledge of SAP this is essential for the position
- Have strong computer and planning skills
- Approach workloads with an enthusiastic and can do attitude
- Have strong interpersonal skills and people management experience
- Apply a Methodical and Process driven approach to workload
- Be experienced in Manufacturing
- Ability to work well under pressure