Music Licencing Executive
Our client is looking for a talented sales person to join their field sales team.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out direct sales around the Leeds area, building pipelines, creating new business opportunities and administering the set-up of successful conversions with your team. It will be your objective to meet with existing and potential customers in order to increase licence penetration within a defined geographical territory. It will fall to you ensure an effective sales pipeline is researched and built through a mix of self-sourcing and following up on prospect sales leads.
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Have knowledge of relevant territory
- Be competent using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Have a successful multi-channel lead generation experience (field sales, telesales, and account management) with evidence of exceeding targets within a sales/business development environment
- Have previous experience of driving sales growth within defined regions or business sectors is required
- Have experience of developing and maintaining external relationships, public speaking and presenting to senior executives and ability to develop dynamic ways to introduce new sales streams to improve revenue generation and productivity are all also essential
- Have experience of a customer facing environment providing a service through a variety of contact solutions
- Has worked within a call centre or highly audited/monitored environment.
- Experience of copyright or licensing in a structured environment
- Communication and influencing skills
- Problem solving and resolution skills
- Analytical skills
- Able to work easily on own initiative
- Team player
- Tenacious and flexible
- Drive for results
- Ability to work under pressure
- Decision making and judgement
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Quality and accuracy
- Planning and organising
Our client offers a starting salary of £23,000 per annum plus bonus. OTE of £28,000, a company car allowance, company pension and holiday entitlement.