Materials Handling Leader
We are currently looking for a Materials Handling Leader in Test Services - this will be working for one of our most popular global clients in the Cranfield area.
- Provide leadership for the Stores/Goods In & Out and Parts Inspection area
- Manage, train and develop staff
- Learn bespoke systems required to fulfill role
- Ensure a smooth and timely process for goods in/out, including inspection where required
- Liaise with test groups to understand requirements
- Manage the Stores database and take ownership for the introduction of a new Stores system later in 2020
- Track performance of the department and provide clear reporting
- Support section management to maintain Health & Safety, to include writing risk assessments
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and capture knowledge
- Lead long term strategic improvements
- Demonstrate that Stores/Inspection Key Performance Indicators are being met in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that stock is controlled using databases and provide clear reporting to management.
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times to support projects.
- Use skills to provide support to other sections as required
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen and Costa Coffee
- Gym onsite
- Siamo Benefits package including voucher codes, discount vouchers and exclusive promotions
- Half day on a Friday
- 34 days holiday per year
Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 6am - 1.20pm
Apply now for a swift response!