Lettings Property Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a full time property manager to join a lettings and management team to assist with the clients increasing managed property portfolio at their busy Lichfield office.
Purpose of Role
Your central roles will be dealing with rent arrears, tenants deposits, check outs and all other property maintenance. You need to have a good knowledge of tenancy law and dispute management and all current legislation.
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Current Property Management Experience
- Polished and Well Presented
- Full UK Driving licence and your own car
- Customer service skills essential
- Computer literate