Light Packing (Light Items Into Small Boxes)
Siamo Group have an excellent opportunity for Warehouse Operatives/FLT/Reach Truck Drivers to join our prestige client within the Desford area of Leicestershire for: Ongoing Longterm Work
Warehouse Opportunities Available -
Light Packing (On Bench) x10
Picking and Packing x2
This warehouse recruits on a weekly basis, if you are interested in Long term work with realistic opportunities to train on to forklift/reach truck work or PC related stock control, please get in touch with us on the number provided below.
Desford LE9, Leicester
We currently have the following shifts available -
Monday - Friday
- 30pm - 11.00pm
£8.71 to £8.97 per hour
* Please Note - The Arriva 152 Bus Runs From Mon - Fri - Leaving St Margaret's Bus Station directly to the warehouse and brings you back from the warehouse
- St Margaret's Bus Station 5.15am
- West End Mostyn St 5.27am
- Braunstone Crossways 5.33am
- Desford 5.50am
The Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for one of the following:
- Packaging of small/large items in preparation for dispatch, based at a packing station__
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
The successful Warehouse Assistant will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience, however this is not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Capability to work to performance targets FLT/Reach Drivers: Experience preferred although training can be provided for the right candidates
**Please note that a Drug and Alcohol test will be carried out on induction day. Please contact us if you are interested: 0116 233 4404
In return we can offer: Performance related bonuses twice a year.
A full paid induction and training, including FLT opportunities which comes with a pay increase of £0.26 per hour for the additional skill set.
On-going work that can lead to a permanent contract. A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities.
A dedicated Siamo on-site services team, contactable 24/7.Flexible overtime. You will also be able to enrol yourself to our Siamo Benefits scheme.
This is a free service set up by Siamo that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners.
Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training from start, involving classroom based learning, followed by 2-3 days partnered with a trainer.