Logistics Operator / Workshop Storeman
A large global client of ours based in Hemel Hempstead is currently looking for a Logistics Operative/Workshop Storeman to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your role as a Logistics Operative will be to process all incoming material in a timely and accurate way following set out processes and systems. Check and maintain delivery records and notify involved parties to resolve any issues as they arise. Unpack material, dispose of waste, re-pack material in standardized packaging and identify parts. Process and sort specific material for further quality inspection.
- Visually inspect goods on arrival for damage and handle related issues
- Check and process delivery records and address any issues involving incorrect paperwork
- Unpack goods and remove packaging waste (such as cardboard, plastic, wood, …) using the correct waste flows
- Repack goods in standardized packaging according to size and weight
- Identify goods with correct labelling for further processing
- Maintain allocation of MRP parts to projects and follow up on MRP inventory
Process goods in SAP according to categorization of parts
- Goods to be received for further inspection
- Goods to be received without inspection
- Move parts from staging area to project build areas
- Load and unload trailers
- Prepare goods for outbound shipping and arrange transport to sub-suppliers
You must have SAP and MRP knowledge and experience with Microsoft. You will also be working with spreadsheets so basic knowledge is needed.
A FLT Counterbalance licence would be ideal but not essential.
In return you will receive -
- A fantastic salary - £24,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA health care
- A leading pension scheme
- 40 hours guaranteed training per year
- Free car parking
- Top of the range onsite facilities.
There is some flexibility with working hours, 7.30am - 4pm or 8am - 4.30pm.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join their team, if you have the experience needed and are looking for a new role, please contact us today!