We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives. You will be responsible for performing general warehousing tasks such as Order Picking, Packing, Loading and Receiving.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following -
- Picking right quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
- Report stock differences on the picking list.
- Packing of orders.
- Organise the shipping area.
- Check the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive and unpack incoming goods.
- Use hand scanning warehouse software.
Must be able to speak and communicate in fluent English. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is given.
Working hours are:
06:00-14:00 ( £7.83 per hour )
14:00-22:00 ( £7.83 per hour )
22:00-06:00 ( £9.93 per hour )
*The site operates 7 days a week and you will be required to work any 5 days out of 7.
*The site operates 24 hours a day so flexibility around start/finish times is required at times.
*Overtime is regularly available.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join a large growing organisation. Apply today for a swift response!