An opportunity has arisen and we are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join one of our busy clients, on an ad-hoc basis, based on the outskirts of Cirencester.
You will be required to:
- the ability to carry out tasks quickly
- the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- the ability to follow instructions
Your duties will include:
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- making sure the kitchen equipment is properly stored
- Removing and recycling the waste from the kitchen
You'll be required to work a shift 12-9pm over one weekend and the assignment will be on going, on an ad-hoc basis. Apply now or give us a call on 01285 640734!