Junior Warehouse Supervisor
Siamo Recruitment are on the hunt for an experienced Warehouse Operative looking to take the next step and becoming a supervisor. Our client are looking for someone is who is motivated, eager to learn and has a keen interest in this sector. For this role you will be trained to a high standard by a fully experienced and qualified team which will enable you to gain more experience and push yourself up the ladder.
The main roles and responsibilities for the Junior Warehouse Supervisor are:
- Manage your own team effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all targets are hit daily and weekly.
- Provide reports to section leaders.
- Distribute work evenly within your team.
- Induct new starters.
- Make sure all areas of health and safety are met and stuck too.
- Be first point of call for staff.
For this role you need to have:
- Warehouse experience to a high level.
- Able to manage a team
- Own transport due to location
- Keen interest in Warehouse work and wanting to progress.