Junior Systems Admin
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility
Installation, upgrading, operation, control and maintenance of Windows and Linux server systems, network, voice and desktop infrastructures.
- Specification and ordering of equipment, software and services.
- Managing user accounts and access levels (reset passwords)
- Assist in the implementation of the IT security policy and associated policies.
- Ensure security on all systems and legal requirements are met.
- Ensure adherence to Data Protection regulations and inhouse standards in relation to IT systems.
- Build and maintain relationships with External and Internal contacts complementing our core values.
- Provide regular updates and reports on workloads, planned or unplanned outages, system improvements and any other IT related issues that may affect business operation.
- Assisting the developers and wider business with the design and implementation of new systems.
- Comptia network + Comptia a+
Good working knowledge of windows operating system, networking, data administration Linux Server technologies
- Good working knowledge of databases
- Understanding of security best practice
Developing Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Is open to learning new things
- Seeks and responds positively to feedback on own performance, learns lessons from success and failures and actions improvements