Junior PHP Developer
I am currently working for a client who is looking for a Junior PHP developer. Salary 21,000-28,000 per year (depending on experience).
main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Debug issues that have been reported and logged in ticket tracking system.
- Create and implement fixes, writing clear and concise code and documentation.
- Suggest improvements to the existing system and workflows.
- Identify possible areas of improvement.
- Share knowledge of emerging technologies/industry trends with the team
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your role.
- Commercial PHP experience
- Higher education qualification in relevant subject
- Good working knowledge of databases
- Proficient in MySQL and MS SQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Doctrine
- Experience with Zend Framework
Developing Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Is open to learning new things
- Seeks and responds positively to feedback on own performance, learns lessons from success and failures and actions improvements
Planning and Organisation
- Uses resources flexibly and creatively in ways that promote diversity and support the principles of sustainable development
- Takes responsibility for own learning by proactively seeking opportunities for learning and development
For more information about this role please contact Andrew Burkill on 07966181870 / 0114 273 7742 or email email@example.com