Our client is looking for an Ink Technician Assistant to join their Inkjet Solutions Business Unit in their Bedford office.
In this role, you will be required to assist our ink technicians in the production plant, adhering to all production processes as documented and supporting them in all duties as required.
- Assist ink technicians in day to day manufacturing of inks
- Handling of equipment used in the manufacture and packaging of inks
- Preparation for collection and deliveries of goods
- Heavy lifting up to 20kg is expected
- Housekeeping and maintaining a clean work area including sweeping and mopping the floor
- Shift work may be required
- Other duties as required
- Forklift Truck Licence is desirable but not essential
- Good general level of education, including Maths and English GCSE
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and follow specifications
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and punctuality, self-motivated
- Great work attitude and strong work ethic