At Siamo we are currently working with an industry leading facilities management company in order to source a well driven and professional employee for their Helpdesk Administrator vacancy. This is a role with a good variation of work load meaning that no two days are the same, it is a good opportunity for someone looking to develop their administrative skills whilst also challenging themselves.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Well organised and strong time management
- Able to communicate well via both phone and email
- Can provide the highest level of customer service
- Competency across all the Microsoft Office tools
- Good at prioritising the work load
Some of the tasks to be undertaken with in role include:
- Communicating with clients via telephone and email to gain an understanding of their issue and raise it appropriately
- Chasing ongoing jobs using the database system and making sure everything has been sorted correctly
- Working with other teams internally to ensure they have all the information required from the Helpdesk team
- Helping manage the engineers time along with the Scheduling team to make sure all instructions are correctly passed over
- Using a mixture of different industry specific software's and in house database to keep client accounts completely up to date
The successful candidate will be joining a team that is keen to promote from within and continuously improve their own staff through their in house training programme. A definite opportunity to get in a good administrative role and really work your way up surrounded by and enthusiastic and hardworking team.