Graduate Structural engineer
Siamo Group are currently seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Structural Engineer for our client in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant design experience, to join a vibrant multi-disciplinary practice .
- The successful applicant will be expected to form a key part of an engineering team but also have the confidence and ability to work autonomously.
- Chartered status is desirable but not essential, however you will be actively encouraged and supported to achieve your professional qualifications.
- A determination to succeed and progress is highly important. This is very much a position suited for someone looking to advance to the next step on their career ladder.
Salary: £25k-£40K DOE
- The workload of demanding projects up to £30m, across a broad range of sectors will give you the opportunity to utilise and develop your skills and work closely with other professionals and clients from inception to completion.
- You should have experience of design in all major materials and possess excellent communication skills.
- Depending on your aptitude and aspiration towards management, you will be allocated more junior staff members to mentor and take on aboard business/systems development responsibilities.
- Our client take great pride in their technical excellence in the use of integrated design and detailing software so knowledge of various packages is essential including Revit, AutoCAD, Tekla Structural Designer and TEDDS, although we do hold other licences including Masterseries. Note that most projects are now delivered through appropriate levels of BIM.
Salary and benefits are both competitive and negotiable for the right candidate, together with genuine opportunities for progression within the company.
For more details, feel free to give us a call on 01604 605322. or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org