We at Siamo are working with an ever-growing IFA based on the outskirts of Cirencester to fill a Financial Administrator role with a great opportunity for progression within the Finance sector. Working with both individual clients and on corporate accounts this role offers a lot of variation of work and a strong exposure into the world of highly experienced Financial Advisor. They are keen to get someone in who is looking to progress and take part in ongoing training/exams.
The main tasks to be taken out are as follows:
- Being the face of the business by welcoming in Clients, answering the telephones and responding to queries via email
- Having a hands on experience within different industry specific websites to action things such as fund switches and increases to contributions
- Supporting with filing and ensuring that all documentation is included within files to make sure compliances are all met
- Liaising with different vendors in order to ensure everything is correct on different policies and that tasks have been actioned
- Consistently keeping up to date with on goings within the industry and reading articles to keep educated
The successful candidate will hold the following attributes:
- A keen eye for detail - able to notice any mistakes made and ensure they are corrected before anything is actioned
- Strong customer service ability as you will be that first face everyone see's coming into the business
- Capability to work on all Microsoft tools as well as easily adapting to different industry specific systems and CRM
- Confidence to raise any issues and have their voice heard when they feel processes can be done more efficiently
- Willingness to continue with education within the role and desire to progress within the industry
This is definitely the ideal role for anyone who is looking for a career step and not just another job. There will be a clear company drive on helping you to take the next steps and to continue to grow, progress and be a real asset for the company.