Executive Development Administrator
Education / Qualifications
- GSCE Maths & English NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration
- Previous office administration experience
- Experience in an education or training environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of competency in the use of Microsoft Packages, particularly strong in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competent in the ability to prepare and amend presentations and materials - an appreciation of good design and layout in documentation, both electronic and online.
- Databases, online portals.
Skills / Aptitudes
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills with close attention to detail.
- Confident and articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. A proactive and flexible approach.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Confident, motivated and enthusiastic team player who is keen to support colleagues and 'go the extra mile'.
Project & programme administration support:
To assist in the administration and logistical requirements to enable the delivery of client programmes - preparing course materials and delegate packs, data entry and recording, data gathering and producing reports. To provide a professional and flexible service to all internal clients in response to the varied requests which occur on a daily basis.
Database Administration & Reporting
To maintain an accurate record of programme bookings and delegate details, maintaining systems and ensuring accurate and up to date information is shared and disseminated as required. This includes recording and processing important information and personal data according to GDPR regulations.
Logistics & travel: Assist in the organisation of logistical programmes planning, and arrange delivery of programme materials and peripherals to programme locations.
Finance: Raise purchase orders on Agresso and log associated details and invoices. Maintain detailed client expenses spreadsheets to ensure all chargeable items are recorded for invoicing with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
To collaborate with colleagues in the preparation of portals and platforms. The role includes on-going content reviews and functionality updates based on changing client requirements.
Planning and organizing
- Support programme logistics.
- Plan own work activities - the requirement to support across several projects and programmes at the same time and to be able to plan and prioritise tasks accordingly is extremely important.
- Organising of facilities and services (i.e. transport, meeting rooms, lunch, and accommodation) with regard to programmes and other events.
- Assist in logistical arrangements for faculty and associates to attend programmes and events, liaising with transport providers internally and externally.
- Preparing correspondence and presentation materials and supporting the preparation of proposals often to extremely tight deadlines to a highly accurate and proficient standard.
- Contribute to the smooth running of CED by taking an active part in general administrative support - this must be planned around client and programme support.
Communicating and influencing
- Excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written.
- Professional Service Units are dealt with daily in the provision of services pertaining to the smooth running of the department and delivery of programmes.
- Faculty and Associates are regularly in contact with the support team to discuss progress on planning and organisation.
- Contact with external suppliers in relation to supply of good and services and event planning.
- Internal and external transport services are in constant contact over delegate transportation arrangements.