Award winning recruitment Company, "Siamo Recruitment" are looking to recruit a Despatch Operative to join our Client immediately on a temporary basis in Swadlincote.
- Prepare orders following work instructions
- Get products for orders in the stock
- Follow instructions on orders to match customers' requirements
- Repacking products when required
- Sampling finished products when required
- Print packing lists and certificates of analysis for UK orders
- Produce the shipping documents for orders to be shipped
- Loading of vehicles using FLT
- Maintenance of stock records in line with quality procedures
- Follow hygiene rules & adhere to Health & Safety rules
The successful candidate must be IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory management software.
A valid counterbalance FLT License is essential.
- £10.63 per hour to start increasing to £11.68 per hour after training is complete
- Paid overtime opportunities
- Rotating shifts Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm and 12 noon - 8pm
Company benefits include;
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facility
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays after completion of 12 weeks
- Excellent working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team at a reputable company.
Why work for Siamo Recruitment?
- Access to a range of vouchers/special offers that can help to make wages and salaries go that little bit further
- Personal Accident Cover whilst on assignment through Siamo Recruitment
- 24 Hour support from dedicated consultants
- Referral scheme
If you are interested then please apply now by sending your CV or call the office for an immediate start.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.